MAPLE – Nourishes and invigorates your senses, with a burst of hydration suitable for normal and coloured hair
Philip Martin’s Infusion Cream featured in the latest issue of Women’s Fitness Magazine
Philip Martin’s Luxury Skin Care Ritual
The latest organic lifestyle skincare range from Italy, Philip Martin’s has been formulated to be kind to the skin without any compromise on performance. The products all have a unique, naturally derived ingredient mix to maximise the effect on the senses and have a luxurious feeling on the skin.
The Face Ritual starts with the gentle Face Cloud Face Foam Cleanser that is, sulfate, paraben, propylene glycol and formaldehyde free, apply and rinse with water and then pat the face dry with a towel. Spray a spritz of Refreshing Tonic Spray Toner to the Face and allow to dry naturally. Finish the ritual by applying Delicate Skin Cream to the face and neck, it’s unique non-greasy formulation deeply hydrates sensitive skin, giving tone, freshness and vitality to the skin so that you are ready to apply make-up and face the day.
Our brand commitment is to strive for cleaner products for the hair and skin and our products are continually evolving. For updates and more product information visit philipmartins.com.au or contact email@example.com
- Infusion Cream 100ml -Infusion cream is an antistatic treatment for hair. It adds shine and makes styling easier. It protects hair from heat damage and leaves it soft, full bodied without weighing it down. RRP $25.00
- Maple Wash 250ml -Shampoo formulated for dry, unmanageable or chemically treated hair. The mix of moisturizing ingredients leave your hair soft, clean, restoring its elasticity and adding shine and body. Contains surfactants from plant cell derivation. RRP $35.00
- Maple Rinse 250ml -Conditioner formulated for dry hair and scalp. Gives moisture, untangles hair and restores its elasticity. Hydrates dry and damaged ends. Leaves hair shiny, smooth and manageable. RRP $40.00
- Face Cloud 150ml – A delicate facial foam for a deep cleanse which leaves the skin soft and silky. RRP $
- Refreshing Tonic Spray 100ml – Toning lotion rich in precious nutritive and soothing substances dedicated to dry and sensitive skin. Abundant in active vegetable principles supplies freshness and shine to delicate skin types. RRP $46.00
- Babassu Wash 250ml – Volumising shampoo formulated for fine hair with lack of volume. Extremely mild, it gently cleans hair and scalp, gives volume, adds sheen and body to your hair. RRP $35.00
- Babassu Rinse 250ml -Volumising conditioner for fine hair, gives body to your hair. Very rich in proteins, makes your hair shiny and easy to comb. RRP $40.00
- Shine Rose 60ml – Ideal for hair protection against heat sources such as blow drying. Leaving hair shiny and easy to comb. Repairs and supplies nutriment to damaged hair. Thanks to its active principles will give great shine before or after shampooing. RRP $35.00
- Organic Candle 150ml – Moisturising body cream, warm massage oil, natural aroma for ambience, all in one product. RRP $55.00
- Olive Oil Salt Scrub 50ml – This product performs an efficacious scrub thanks to the osmotic capacities of the salt it contains which will thoroughly clean the epidermal surface of hands and feet from the dead skin cells, impurities and cutaneous imperfections leaving the skin smooth and compact. Suitable for all skin types. RRP $50.00
Philip Martin’s Australia www.philipmartins.com.au imported by Revolution Hair Supplies.
Media contact Anne Nasr firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409 202 531.
Hair Expo – 2013
We were very excited to be showcasing the Philip Martin’s products for the first time in Australia at the Hair Expo this year at The Sydney Convention Centre. We had a lot of fun talking to the visitors about organic hair care and ammonia free salon colour and getting their opinions. We met some great people from all over Australia some who were looking for something new, others just wanting to keep up to date with what products are out there and keen to hear more about organic products. The response we received just blew us away.
The ice-breaker of the day was our Aloe Vera Juice shots. Once people over came their fear (some did run away) and tried one, most of them loved it. The hand massages and compliments (thanks to our in-house skin care expert ) were a hit and some people just didn’t want to leave.
Thanks to all the Philip Martin’s creative team for their great work over the 3 days and we look forward to catching up with those who showed an interest in learning more about our products.